Translate
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Genealogies
-
Recent Posts
- Name Change of the Polish Village of Czernice to Czernice Borowe – between 1827 and 1880
- Official Name Change of the Polish Village of Maków to Maków Mazowiecki – 1928
- Administrative Structure of the Górno Parish
- Administrative Structure of the Parishes of the Augustów Powiat
- Lists of Inhabitants and Subjects in the Current Voivodeship of Podkarpackie
- The Polish Village of Dzierżanowo (Szwelice Parish)
- The Dictionary of Polish Place Names – Czarnostów/Czarnostowo (Szwelice Parish)
- The Polish Village of Czarnostowo/Czarnostów (Szwelice Parish)
- The Dictionary of Polish Place Names – Gociejewo (Szwelice Parish)
- The Polish Village of Gościejewo (Szwelice Parish)
Archives
Calendar
Meta
Daily Archives: May 17, 2008
Emil Niedzialkowski in the 1939 City Directory of Waterbury, Naugatuck, and Watertown, Connecticut
Emil Niedzialkowski was listed in the city Directory for Waterbury, Naugatuck, and Watertown, Connecticut in 1939. Three of his daughters, Agnes F, Marie J., and Theresa C., were also listed. Continue reading
Posted in Daily Journal, Niedziałkowski
Comments Off on Emil Niedzialkowski in the 1939 City Directory of Waterbury, Naugatuck, and Watertown, Connecticut


