Translate
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Genealogies
-
Recent Posts
- Name Change of the Polish Village of Czernice to Czernice Borowe – between 1827 and 1880
- Official Name Change of the Polish Village of Maków to Maków Mazowiecki – 1928
- Administrative Structure of the Górno Parish
- Administrative Structure of the Parishes of the Augustów Powiat
- Lists of Inhabitants and Subjects in the Current Voivodeship of Podkarpackie
- The Polish Village of Dzierżanowo (Szwelice Parish)
- The Dictionary of Polish Place Names – Czarnostów/Czarnostowo (Szwelice Parish)
- The Polish Village of Czarnostowo/Czarnostów (Szwelice Parish)
- The Dictionary of Polish Place Names – Gociejewo (Szwelice Parish)
- The Polish Village of Gościejewo (Szwelice Parish)
Archives
Calendar
Meta
Daily Archives: January 23, 2008
The Graves of John W. Hoey, Sr. and Anna M. Mattrick
The parents of James R. And William J. Hoey were buried in St. John’s Cemetery in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts. Their grave is adjacent to that of their sons’. The Graves of John W. Hoey, Sr. and Anna M. Mattrick … Continue reading
Posted in Daily Journal, Hoey
Comments Off on The Graves of John W. Hoey, Sr. and Anna M. Mattrick


