Walter William Dymek, son of Stanisław Dymek and Franciszka Ksepka, was born on 28 December 1911 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. His birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester where his name was spelled Vadislof (Władysław) Demick.
The Birth Record of Walter William Dymek – 1911
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1911-1915,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 14 February 2011), Birth of Vadislof Demick, vol. 600, page 488, no. 975, Worcester, Massachusetts, 28 December 1911; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for Walter William Dymek. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Walter William Dymek. The ledger states:
- Walter Willliam Dymek’s birth is recorded as No. 975 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- His name is recorded as Vadlislof Demick, a male child born in Worcester,
- He was born on 28 December 1911 and his birth was recorded in January 1912,
- His father was Stephen Demick [Stanisław Dymek], a laborer from Russia residing in Worcester,
- His mother was Frances Skepka [Franciszka Ksepka] from Russia, residing in Worcester.
The names in this record are badly misspelled, but misspellings are typical in Massachusetts vital records from this time period.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko