George (Joseph Theodore) Izbicki, son of Jan Izbicki and Aleksandra Jakubowska, died on 18 October 1917 in Norwich, New London County, Connecticut, USA. His death was recorded in a ledger for the town of Norwich.
The Death Record of George (Joseph Theodore) Izbicki – 1917
SOURCE: Norwich (Connecticut), Births, Marriages, and Deaths, 26: 83, George Izbicki death, 1917; FHL Microfilm 1,311,442, Item 1.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the death record of George (Joseph Theodore) Izbicki. The ledger states:
- The death of George Izbicki was recorded in vol. 26, page 83 of the death ledger for the town of Norwich, Connecticut in 1917;
- He died at 46 Roath St in Norwich, Connecticut; there was one family in the house;
- He was a single, white male, born on 21 April 1917 in Norwich, and died on 18 October 1917 at age 5 months and 28 days;
- His father was John Izbicki [Jan Izbicki] and his mother was Alexander Jakubowski [Aleksandra Jakubowska], both born in Poland;
- The primary cause of death was catarrhal pneumonia from which he suffered for 10 days;
- The contributory cause of death was enteritis from which he suffered for 7 days;
- The physician was F. J. Harper, MD; he was buried in St. Mary’s Cemetery; the undertaker was Cummings & Ring.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko