Stanisław Izbicki (son of Andrzej Izbicki and Wiktoria Bierdziewska) and Mary A. Krzesiewska (daughter of Tomasz Krzesiewski and Anna Zukowska) were married on 20 February 1906 in Norwich, New London County, Connecticut, USA. Their marriage was recorded in a ledger for the town of Norwich.
The Marriage Record of Stanisław Izbicki and Mary A. Krzesiewska – 1906
SOURCE: Norwich (Connecticut), Births, Marriages, and Deaths, 20: 79, Stanislaus Izbicki and Mary Krzesiewska marriage, 1906; FHL Microfilm 1,311,439, Item 3.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this couple. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the marriage record of Stanisław Izbicki and Mary A. Krzesiewska. The ledger states:
- The marriage of Stanisław Izbicki and Mary A. Krzesiewska was recorded in the ledger of marriages for the town of Norwich, Connecticut in vol. 20, page 79 for 1906;
- The groom was Stanislaus Izbicki, a 35 year old, single, white man residing in Norwich;
- He was a millhand from Poland and his parents were Andrew Izbicki [Andrzej Izbicki] and Victoria Bierdziewska [Wiktoria Bierdziewska];
- The bride was Mary Krzesiewska [Marianna Krzeszewska?], a 21 year old, single, white woman residing in Norwich;
- She was from Poland and her parents were Thomas Krzesiewski [Tomasz Krzeszewski?], and Anna Zukowska;
- The couple was married by John J. Ambot, a Roman Catholic priest.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko