Edward Izbicki, son of Stanisław Izbicki and Mary A. Krzesiewska, was born on 27 November 1911 in Norwich, New London County, Connecticut, USA. His birth was recorded in a ledger for the town of Norwich.
The Birth Record of Edward Izbicki – 1911
SOURCE: Norwich (Connecticut), Births, Marriages, and Deaths, 24: 137, Edward Izbicki birth, 1911; FHL Microfilm 1,311,441, Item 1.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Edward Izbicki. The ledger states:
Edward Izbicki’s birth was recorded in Vol. 24, Page 137 in the birth ledger for the town of Norwich, Connecticut in the year 1911;
- He was a male child born at 158 Central Ave on 27 November 1911;
- Her father was Stanley Izbicki [Stanisław Izbicki], a 40 year old white mill worker from Russia residing in Norwich, Connecticut;
- Her mother was Mary Krzesewska [Maryanna Krzeszewska?], a 30 year old white woman from Poland;
- The mother had three children in all, and three children still living;
- The certifying physician was H. E. Higgins, MD.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko