Josephine I. Maslowski, daughter of Stanisław Masłowski and Agnieszka Szkutnicka, was born on 13 March 1913 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. Her birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester.
The Birth Record of Josephine I. Maslowski – 1913
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Births, 1841-1915,” index and digital images, FamilySearch (https://www.familysearch.org : accessed 17 July 2011), entry for Josephine Maslowski, born 13 March 1913; citing Massachusetts Vital Records (deaths, births, marriages) 1911-1915, FHL microfilm 2,409,732; Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Josephine I. Maslowski. The ledger states:
- Josephine I. Maslowski’s birth is recorded on Page 537, No. 2793 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- Her name was recorded as Josephine Maslowski, a female child born in Worcester,
- She was born on 13 March 1913 and her birth was recorded in January 1914,
- Her father was Stanislow Maslowski [Stanisław Masłowski], a laborer from Poland residing in Worcester,
- Her mother was Agnes Szkutnicki [Agnieszka Szkutnicka] from Poland, residing in Worcester.
According to the American Ancestors website, this birth was recorded in Vol. 616, Page 537, No. 2793 in the ledger for the city of Worcester. SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910,” index and digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 17 July 2011), entry for Josephine Maslowski, vol. 616, page 537, no. 2793, Worcester, Massachusetts, born on 13 March 1913; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
Josephine I. Maslowski would later become the first wife of Bernard J. Izbicki. My cousin, Anastasia Rita Meleski, would become Bernard J. Izbicki’s second wife.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko