Kajetan Izbicki (son of Dominik Izbicki and Józefata Marianna Bizewska) and Aniela Jacewicz (daughter of Antoni Jacewicz and Anna Jankowska) were married on 09 May 1910 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. Their marriage was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA.
The Marriage Record of Kajetan Izbicki and Aniela Jacewicz – 1910
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 25 June 2011), Marriage of Kajetan Izbicki and Anielia Iaczawic, vol. 596, page 502, no. 465, Worcester, Massachusetts, 09 May 1910; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this couple. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the marriage record of Kajetan Izbicki and Aniela Jacewicz. The ledger states:
- The marriage of Kajetan Izbicki and Aniela Jacewicz was recorded in Volume 596, Page 502, Number 465 of the marriage records for the city of Worcester, Massachusetts,
- They were married on 09 May 1910 in Worcester.
- The groom’s name was recorded as Kajetan Izbicki, son of Dominik Izbicki and Jozefa Biziewski [Józefata Bizewska],
- The bride’s name was recorded as Anielia Iaczswic [Aniela Jacewicz], daughter of Antoni Iaczswic [Antoni Jacewicz] and Anna Iankowska [Anna Jankowska],
- The groom was 23 years of age, residing in Worcester, a laborer from Russia Poland,
- The bride was 18 years of age, residing in Worcester, a domestic from Russia Poland,
- They were married by P. C. Reding, a priest in Worcester,
- Their marriage was recorded on 24 May 1910.
There are several spelling errors in the names in this document, but spelling errors are typical of Vital Records from this time period.
The couple later moved to Pennsylvania.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko