Stanisław Markiewicz (son of Tomasz Markiewicz and Franciszka Piątek) and Antonina Lejwoda (daughter of Mikołaj and Agnieszka Lejwoda) were married on 02 February 1913 in Framingham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, USA. Their marriage was recorded in a ledger for the Town of Framingham.
The Marriage Record of Stanisław Markiewicz and Antonina Lejwoda – 1913
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1911-1915,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 11 June 2011), Marriage of Stanisław Markiewicz and Antonina Lejwoda, vol. 619, page 497, no. 16, Framingham, Massachusetts, 02 February 1913; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this couple. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the marriage record of Stanisław Markiewicz and Antonina Lejwoda. The ledger states:
- This marriage was recorded as number 13 on page 497 in volume 619 of the marriage records for Framingham, Massachusetts in 1913,
- The groom and bride were Stanistaw Marksbwicz [Stanisław Markiewicz] and Antonona Ljwoda [Antonina Lejwoda],
- The groom was 21 years old, this was his first marriage, he lived in South Framingham, and he worked at Ames Plow,
- The groom was from Russia and his parents were Thomas Markisbwicz [Tomasz Markiewicz] and Franciski [Franciszka],
- The bride was 20 years old, this was her first marriage, she lived in South Framingham, and she worked as a domestic,
- The bride was from Russia, and her parents were Mikatej Ljwoda [Mikołaj Lejwoda] and Tagnieska [Agnieszka],
- The marriage was performed by J.F.Hefferman, a Clergyman from So.Framingham.₵ass [South Framingham, Massachusetts],
- The marriage was recorded on 09 December 1913.
The names in this record are badly misspelled, but misspellings are typical in Massachusetts vital records from this time period.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko