Frances Ksepka Dymek, wife of Stanisław Dymek, applied for a Social Security Account Number on 27 January 1937.
Frances Ksepka Dymek’s Application for a Social Security Account Number
SOURCE: Frances Ksepka Dymek, SS no. 034-10-4172, 27 January 1937, Application for Account Number (Form SS-5), Social Security Administration, Baltimore, Maryland.
Click on the link for a PDF copy of the Application for Social Security Account Number for Frances Ksepka Dymek. The application states:
- Frances Ksepka Dymek lived at 81 Endicott Street in Worcester, Massachusetts
- She was employed by Brooks located at 752 Main Street, Worcester, Massachusetts
- At the time of application, Frances was 45 years old; she was born on 03 December 1891 in Poland
- Her parents were Paul [Paweł] Ksepka and Frances [Franciszka] Pulaska
- She was a white female, not registered with the U.S. Employment Service and had not previously applied for a Social Security Account Number
- She applied on 27 January 1937 and was issued Social Security Number 034-10-4172
There are two stray marks on the application: the number 520 near the upper right and 2 / written near the bottom right.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko