Saturday was a busy day at the Southern California Genealogy Jamboree 2010.
I attended seven sessions:
- Jean Wilcox Hibben – “Shaking the Myth: Proving / Disproving Family Legends”
- Thomas MacEntee, Stephen J. Danko, Elyse Doerflinger, Miriam Midkiff, and Randy Seaver – “Blogger Summit Part 1: From Novice to Reader to Blogger in 60 Minutes”
- Thomas MacEntee, Craig Manson, Schelly Talalay Dardashti, Lisa Louise Cooke, and Kathryn Doyle – “Blogger Summit Part 2 – Now that You’re a Blogger”
- Cath Trindle – “How Much Proof is Enough?”
- Michelle Pfister – “Getting the Most from Family Tree Maker”
- Megan Smolenyak Smolenyak – “Neglected History”
- Katherine Hope Borges et al. – “International Society of Genetic Genealogy”
Sunday is the final day of Jamboree, but another busy day nonetheless. The final four sessions are tomorrow.
Copyright © 2010 by Stephen J. Danko