I searched the marriages records from the Parish of Lipowiec, Ciechanów Land, Mazovian Voivodeship, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth from 1654-1680 and discovered the following entries for the surname Niedziałkowski:
- ?? Jul 1668: Kararzyna Niedziałkowska [place of residence not provided], and Wawrzeniec Szuwienski? (image 39)
- 06 Feb 1673: Anna Niedziałkowska of Lipowiec and Marcin Nalatoski? (image 41)
- 06 Oct 1674: Marianna Niedziałkowska of Niedziałki and Tomasz Obowski? (image 42)
- 05 Oct 1675: Dorota Niedziałkowska of Niedziałki and Jakub Bunkowski? (image 42)
- 20 ??? 1677: Elisabetha Niedziałkowska of Lipowiec and Franciszek Bebolpewo? (image 42)
The handwriting in these registers was difficult to read and, unfortunately, I was not able to determine the correct spelling for most of the grooms. The fact that there are no Niedziałkowski grooms in these records probably reflects the fact that the marriages were usually conducted in the bride’s home parish. The Niedziałkowski men (if any) probably married brides in different parishes.
SOURCE: St. Nicolas Parish (Lipowiec, Ciechanów Land, Mazovian Voivodeship, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth). Księgi metrykalne par. Lipowiec, 1653-1680. Płock Diocesan Archives, Płock, Poland. FHL INTL Film 1,496,586, Item 3. Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Copyright © 2009 by Stephen J. Danko