Stanisław Izbicki does not appear in the 1920 Census, but his wife and three children do.
1930 US Federal Census Record for the Stanisław Izbicki Family
SOURCE: “1930 United States Census,” database, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com : accessed 09 January 2009), entry for Mary Izbicki, Norwich, New London Co., Connecticut.
- Mary Izbicki is listed as residing at 56 Bushnell Rd, Norwich, North London Co., Connecticut, the same address at which the family lived in 1920.
- She was 47 years old, born in abt 1883 in Poland. Norwich marriage records show her name as Mary Krzesiewska, daughter of Thomas Krzesiewska and Anna Zukowska and, at the time of the 1930 census, she was a widow. She immigrated in 1904 and was a naturalized citizen. She was not employed.
- She had a son named Napoleon, age 22, born in abt 1908 in Connecticut. He was single and was employed as a Mill Hand in a Cotton Mill.
- She had a daughter named Regina, age 21, born in abt 1909 in Connecticut. Norwich birth records show that Regina was born 25 Oct 1908 at 10 Golden St, Norwich, Connecticut. She was single and was employed as a Sales Lady in a Department Store.
- She had a son named Edward, age 18, born in abt 1912 in Connecticut. Norwich birth records show that Edward was born 27 Nov 1911 at 158 Central Ave, Norwich, Connecticut. He was single and was employed as a Laborer on a Truck Farm.
Stanley Izbicki must have died between the census in 1920 and that in 1930.
Copyright © 2008 by Stephen J. Danko