In 1965, my grandparents, one of their children, and three of their cousins were listed in the Worcester city directory.
Worcester Directory 1965 Entry for Kostanty Niedzialkowski
SOURCE: Massachusetts City Directories, Worcester 1965, page 736, Kostanty Niedzialkowski; digital image, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com : accessed 10 December 2007); citing Polk’s Worcester (Worcester County, Mass.) City Directory 1965. 1965. Boston, MA: R.L. Polk & Co.
Click on the link for a PDF copy of the Worcester Directory 1965 Entry for Kostanty Niedzialkowski. The records state the following:
- Konstanty Niedzialkowski was retired and resided at 40 Barnes av.;
- his wife Helen also resided at 40 Barnes av.;
- Kostanty’s son Frederick F was a draftsman working for Heald, and resided at 14 Gifford dr;
- Frederick’s wife Janice V also resided at 14 Gifford dr;
- Kostanty’s cousin Ralph F was a polisher for C&K and resided at 13 Montrose;
- Ralph’s wife Jane J also resided at 13 Montrose;
- Kostanty’s cousin Andrew was a driver for Branch Trucking and resided at 54 Park Hill rd;
- Andrew’s wife Barbara also resided at 54 Park Hill rd; and
- Andrew’s daughter Nancy also resided at 54 Park Hill rd.
This is the first directory entry where I found Andrew Niedzialkoski listed in Worcester. Both Andrew and Ralph were sons of my grandfather’s uncle, Frank Niedzialkoski.
Copyright © 2007 by Stephen J. Danko