Ignacy Izbicki, son of Andrzej Izbicki and Wiktoria Bierdziewska, husband of Emilia Pachuka, died on 31 May 1919 in Norwich, New London County, Connecticut, USA. His death was recorded in a ledger for the town of Norwich.
The Death Record of Ignacy Izbicki – 1919
SOURCE: Norwich (Connecticut), Births, Marriages, and Deaths, 26: 143, Ignacy Izbicki death, 1919; FHL Microfilm 1,311,442, Item 1.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this individual. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the death record of Ignacy Izbicki. The ledger states:
- The death of Ignacy Izbicki was recorded in vol. 26, page 143 of the death ledger for the town of Norwich, Connecticut in 1919;
- He died at 46 Roath St in Norwich, Connecticut; there were two families in the house;
- He was a married, white male, born in Poland on an unspecified date, and died on 31 May 1919 at age 53 years;
- His father was Andrew Izbicki [Andrzej Izbicki] and his mother was Victoria Bierdzo [Wiktoria Bierdziewska], both born in Poland;
- The primary cause of death was cancer of stomach from which he suffered for 1 year;
- The contributory cause of death was not provided;
- The physician was E. J. Brophy, MD; he was buried in St. Joseph’s Cemetery; the undertaker was Cummings & Ring.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko