Nellie Mary Izbicki, daughter of Jan Izbicki and Aleksandra Jakubowska, was born on 02 April 1920 in Norwich, New London County, Connecticut, USA. Her birth was recorded in a ledger for the town of Norwich.
The Birth Record of Nellie Mary Izbicki – 1920
SOURCE: Norwich (Connecticut), Births, Marriages, and Deaths, 25: 261, Nellie Mary Izbicki birth, 1920; FHL Microfilm 1,311,441, Item 2.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Nellie Mary Izbicki. The ledger states:
- The birth of Nellie Mary Izbicki was recorded in vol. 25, page 261 of the birth ledger for the town of Norwich, Connecticut in 1920;
- She was a female child born at 46 Roath St on 02 April 1920;
- Her father was John Izbicki [Jan Izbicki], a 33 year old white cotton weaver from Poland residing in Norwich, Connecticut;
- Her mother was AlexAndra
JachowskaJakubowska [Aleksandra Jakubowska], a 27 year old white woman from Poland;
- The mother had five children in all, and three children were still living;
- The certifying physician was E J Brophy, MD.
This record includes two hand corrections, one to the name (Nellie was added before Mary) and one to the mother’s maiden name (Jachowska to Jakubowski).
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko