Malvina Marcela Izbicki, daughter of Jan Izbicki and Aleksandra Jakubowska, was born on 16 January 1919 in Norwich, New London County, Connecticut, USA. Her birth was recorded in a ledger for the town of Norwich.
The Birth Record of Malvina Marcela Izbicki – 1919
SOURCE: Norwich (Connecticut), Births, Marriages, and Deaths, 25: 212, Malvina Marcela Izbicki birth, 1919; FHL Microfilm 1,311,441, Item 2.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Malvina Marcela Izbicki. The ledger states:
- The birth of Malvina Marcela Izbicki was recorded in vol. 25, page 212 of the birth ledger for the town of Norwich, Connecticut in 1919;
- She was a female child born at 46 Roath St on 16 January 1919;
- Her father was John Izbicki [Jan Izbicki], a 33 year old white millhand from Poland residing in Norwich, Connecticut;
- Her mother was Alexander Jakuboski [Aleksandra Jakubowska], a 29 year old white woman from Poland;
- The mother had four children in all, and two children were still living;
- The certifying physician was L T Cassidy, MD.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko