Alexander John Izbicki, son of Jan Izbicki and Aleksandra Jakubowska, was born on 21 April 1917 in Norwich, New London County, Connecticut, USA. His birth was recorded in a ledger for the town of Norwich.
The Birth Record of Alexander John Izbicki – 1917
SOURCE: Norwich (Connecticut), Births, Marriages, and Deaths, 25: 139, Alexander Izbicki birth, 1917; FHL Microfilm 1,311,441, Item 2.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Alexander John Izbicki. The ledger states:
- The birth of Alexander John Izbicki was recorded in vol. 25, page 139 of the birth ledger for the town of Norwich, Connecticut in 1917;
- He was a male child born at 46 Roath St on 21 April 1917;
- His father was John Izbicki [Jan Izbicki], a 31 year old white gunsmith from Russia residing in Norwich, Connecticut;
- His mother was Alexandrina Jakubowski [Aleksandra Jakubowska], a 25 year old white woman from Russia;
- The mother had three children in all, and three children were still living;
- The certifying physician was H E Higgins, MD.
- Alexander John Izbicki was a twin.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko