Regina Izbicki, daughter of Stanisław Izbicki and Mary A. Krzesiewska, was born on 25 October 1908 in Norwich, New London County, Connecticut, USA. Her birth was recorded in a ledger for the town of Norwich.
The Birth Record of Regina Izbicki – 1908
SOURCE: Norwich (Connecticut), Births, Marriages, and Deaths, 24: 41, Regina Izbicki birth, 1908; FHL Microfilm 1,311,441, Item 1.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Regina Izbicki. The ledger states:
Regina Izbicki’s birth was recorded in Vol. 24, Page 41 in the birth ledger for the town of Norwich, Connecticut in the year 1908;
- She was a female child born at 10 Golden St on 25 October 1908;
- Her father was Stanislaus Izbicki [Stanisław Izbicki], a 37 year old white laborer from Poland residing in Norwich, Connecticut;
- Her mother was Mary Krzesiewska [Marianna Krzeszewska?], a 24 year old white woman from Poland;
- The mother had two children in all, and two children still living;
- The certifying physician was William Witter, MD.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko