Wanda B. Ladago, daughter of Louis Ladago and Adela Walukiewicz, was born on 08 August 1906 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. Her birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester.
The Birth Record of Wanda B. Ladago – 1906
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 16 July 2011), Birth of Annie Lodago, vol. 560, page 505, no. 2197, Worcester, Massachusetts, 08 August 1906; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Wanda B. Ladago. The ledger states:
- Wanda B. Ladago’s birth is recorded in Vol. 560, Page 505, No. 2197 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- Her name was recorded as Annie Lodago, a female child born in Worcester,
- She was born on 08 August 1906 and her birth was recorded in January 1907,
- Her father was Louis Lodago [Louis Ladago], a laborer from Russia residing in Worcester,
- Her mother was Adelaide Wolukevitch [Adela Wolukiewicz?] from Russia, residing in Worcester.
I am almost certain the parents changed their names after arriving in the United States, but I don’t know what the original names would be. The father’s first name might have been Ludwik, and the mother’s first name may have been Adela or Adelajda.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko