Mary A. Skowronski, daughter of Paweł F. Skowroński and Marjanna Zaborczyk, was born on 20 June 1917 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. Her birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester.
The Birth Record of Mary A. Skowronski – 1917
SOURCE: Worcester, Massachusetts, Births, vol. 642, page 611, no. 2521, Mary Skowronski, 1917; Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts, microfilm #141.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for Mary A. Skowronski. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Mary A. Skowronski. The ledger states:
- Mary A. Skowronski’s birth is recorded in vol. 642, page 611, no. 2521 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- Her name is recorded as Mary Skowronski, a female child born in Worcester,
- She was born on 20 June 1917 and her birth was recorded in January 1918,
- Her father was Paul Skowronski [Paweł F. Skowronski], a molder from Poland residing in Worcester,
- Her mother was Mary Zaborsczyk [Marjanna Zaborczyk] from Poland, residing in Worcester.
The microfilm copy was poor, as evidenced by the images shown here. Fortunately, the photocopy I have is readable, even though portions of the digital image are not.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko