Chester Pszczolkowski, son of Czesław Pszczółkowski and Józefa Skowrońska, was born on 5 December 1917 in Gardner, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. His birth was recorded in a ledger for the town of Gardner.
The Birth Record of Chester Pszczolkowski – 1917
SOURCE: Worcester, Massachusetts, Births, vol. 642, page 398, no. 435, Chester Pszczolkowski, 1917; Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts, microfilm #141.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for Walter William Dymek. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Chester Pszczolkowski. The ledger states:
- Chester Pszczolkowski’s birth is recorded in vol. 642, page 398, no. 435 in the ledger for the town of Gardner,
- His name is recorded as Chester Pszczolkowski, a male child born in Worcester,
- He was born on 5 December 1917 and date his birth was recorded is illegible,
- His father was Chester Pszczolkowski [Czesław Pszczółkowski] from Poland residing in Gardner, no occupation provided,
- His mother was Josephine Skowrouska [Józefa Skowrońska] from Poland, residing in Gardner.
The microfilm copy was poor, as evidenced by the images shown here. Fortunately, the photocopy I have is readable, even though portions of the digital image are not.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko