Henry Frank Dymek, son of Stanisław Dymek and Franciszka Ksepka, was born on 03 August 1916 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. His birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester.
The Birth Record of Henry Frank Dymek – 1916
SOURCE: Worcester, Massachusetts, Births, vol. 636, page 619, no. 2995, Henry Dymek, 1916; Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts, microfilm #135.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for Walter William Dymek. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Henry Frank Dymek. The ledger states:
- Henry Frank Dymek’s birth is recorded in vol. 636, page 619, no. 2995 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- His name is recorded as Henry Dymek, a male child born in Worcester,
- He was born on 03 August 1916 and his birth was recorded in January 1917,
- His father was Stanley Dymek [Stanisław Dymek], a laborer from Russia Poland residing in Worcester,
- His mother was Frances Sepka [Franciszka Ksepka] from Russia Poland, residing in Worcester.
Earlier this year, the Massachusetts vital records for the years 1916-1920 were transferred from the Massachusetts Registry of Vital Records and Statistics to the Massachusetts Archives. The website of the Massachusetts Archives states that these records will not be available for public viewing until after they have been digitized by FamilySearch. When I arrived at the Massachusetts Archives on July 1, 2011, I was told that some of the records were, in fact, available on microfilm. This record was one of those available. The microfilm copy was poor, as evidenced by the images shown here. Fortunately, the photocopy I have is readable, even though portions of the digital image are not.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko