Piotr Dańko, son of Jakub Dańko and Zofia Głowacz, husband of Katarzyna Chruścicka, died on 10 December 1993 in St Margarets Hospital, Stratton St Margaret, Wiltshire County, England, UK.
The Death Record of Piotr Dańko – 1993
SOURCE: England, death certificate for Piotr Danko, 1993; citing Reg A45B, Ent No 288, DOR 01-DEC-1993, Swindon registration district and subdistrict; General Register Office, Southport.
Click on the image above to enlarge it. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the death record of Piotr Dańko. The record states:
- The death of Piotr Dańko was recorded as entry no. 288 in the Swindon registration district and sub-district in the County of Wiltshire;
- He died on 10 December 1993 in St Margarets Hospital, Stratton St Margaret;
- His name is listed as Piotr DANKO, of the male sex;
- He was born on 29 June 1898 in Poland;
- His occupation was farmer 9retired) and his usual address was 18 Cumberland Road, Swindon;
- The informant was Maria MALINOWSKA, daughter of the deceased, whose usual address was 18 Cumberland Road, Swindon;
- The cause of death was acute monocytic leukaemia, along with bronchogenic carcinoma and Parkinsons disease;
- The death was certified by Al-Allaf MB;
- M Malinowska signed the death certificate; H. Poole, Registrar registered the death on 10 December 1993.
Piotr Dańko was my half great uncle (the half brother of my grandfather).
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko