Albert Francis Blackman, son of Clifford Austin Blackman and Jane A. Goodrich, was born on 27 August 1914 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, USA. The birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, USA.
The Birth Record of Albert Francis Blackman – 1914
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1911-1915,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 29 June 2011), Birth of Albert Francis Blackman, vol. 1914-BV2, pages 168-169, no. 13327, Boston, Massachusetts, 27 August 1914; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this couple. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Albert Francis Blackman. The ledger states:
- Albert Francis Blackman’s birth is recorded in Vol. 1914-BV2, Pages 168-169, No. 13327 in the ledger for the city of Boston,
- His name was recorded as Albert Francis Blackman, a male child born in Boston,
- He was born on 27 August 1914, and his birth was recorded on 15 September 1914,
- His father was Clifford A. Blackman [Clifford Austin Blackman], an editor born and residing in Boston,
- His mother was Jennie Goodrich [Jane A. Goodrich], born in Everett.
Albert Francis Blackman would later marry my half first cousin, once removed, Anastasia Rita Meleski.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko