Helene Rita Meleski, daughter of Józef Chmielewski and Katarzyna Warchol, was born on 02 December 1904 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. The birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA.
The Birth Record of Helene Rita Meleski – 1904
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 27 June 2011), Birth of Francis Chmielewski, vol. 510, page 424, no. 519, Worcester, Massachusetts, 04 October 1901; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this couple. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Helene Rita Meleski. The ledger states:
- Helene Rita Meleski’s birth is recorded in Vol. 544, Page 503, No. 2362 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- Her name was recorded as Helen Meleski, a female child born in Worcester,
- She was born on 02 December 1904, and her birth was recorded in January 1905,
- Her father was Joseph Meleski [Józef Chmielewski], a laborer from Russia residing in Worcester,
- Her mother was Katie Wakit [Katarzyna Warchol] from Austria, residing in Worcester.
Helene Rita Meleski was my half first cousin, once removed.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko