Francis Chmielewski, son of Józef Chmielewski and Katarzyna Warchol, was born on 04 October 1901 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. The birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA.
The Birth Record of Francis Chmielewski – 1901
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 27 June 2011), Birth of Francis Chmielewski, vol. 510, page 424, no. 519, Worcester, Massachusetts, 04 October 1901; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this couple. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Francis Chmielewski. The ledger states:
- Francis Chmielewski’s birth is recorded in Vol. 510, Page 424, No. 519 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- His name was recorded as Francis Chmielewski, a male child born in Worcester,
- He was born on 04 October 1901, and his birth was recorded in January 1902,
- His father was Joseph Chmielewski [Józef Chmielewski], a laborer from Poland residing in Worcester,
- His mother was Catherine Varchol [Katarzyna Warchol] from Poland, residing in Worcester.
Francis Chmielewski was my half first cousin, once removed.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko