Margaret A. Werme, the daughter of Reinhold Werme and Emma Augusta Gran, was born on 23 February 1902 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. The birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA.
The Birth Record of Margaret A. Werme – 1902
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 26 June 2011), Birth of Margaret Werme, vol. 522, page 495, no. 3337, Worcester, Massachusetts, 23 February 1903; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this couple. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Margaret A. Werme. The ledger states:
- Margaret A. Werme’s birth is recorded in Vol. 522, Page 495, No. 3337 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- Her name was recorded as Margaret A. Werme, a female child born in Worcester,
- She was born on 23 February 1902, and he birth was recorded in January 1903,
- Her father was Reinhold Werme, a roller from Sweden residing in Worcester,
- Her mother was Augusta E. Gran [Emma Augusta Gran] from Sweden, residing in Worcester.
Margaret A. Werme would later marry my half first cousin, once removed, Harry Meleski.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko