Bolesław Dominik Izbicki (son of Dominik Izbicki and Józefata Marianna Bizewska) and Wiktoria Kruczyńska (daughter of Kazimierz Kruczyński and Elżbieta Maslowska) were married on 10 June 1900 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. Their marriage was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA.
The Marriage Record of Bolesław Dominik Izbicki and Wiktoria Kruczyńska – 1900
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 24 June 2011), Marriage of Bolestaw Ysbicki and Victorzia Krucenska, vol. 502, page 428, no. 493, Worcester, Massachusetts, 10 June 1900; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this couple. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the marriage record of Bolesław Dominik Izbicki and Wiktoria Kruczyńska. The ledger states:
- The marriage of Bolesław Dominik Izbicki and Wiktoria Kruczyńska was recorded in Volume 502, Page 428, Number 493 of the marriage records for the city of Worcester, Massachusetts,
- They were married on 10 June 1900 in Worcester.
- The groom’s name was recorded as Bolestaw Ysbicki [Bolesław Izbicki], son of Dominick Ysbicki [Dominik Izbicki] and Yozefa Bizefska [Józefata Bizewska],
- The bride’s name was recorded as Victorzia Krucenska [Wiktoria Kruczyńska], daughter of Kazimierz Krucenska [Kazimierz Kruczyński] and Elizbieta Maslowska [Elżbieta Maslowska],
- The groom was 23 years of age, residing in Worcester, a laborer from Russia,
- The bride was 20 years of age, residing in Worcester, a shoe operative from Russia,
- They were married by Joseph Jaksztys, a clergyman in Worcester,
- Their marriage was recorded on 05 July 1900.
There are several spelling errors in the names in this document, but spelling errors are typical of Vital Records from this time period.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko