John Napoleon Izbicki, son of Bolesław Izbicki and Wiktoria Kruczyńska, was born on 02 May 1901 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. His birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester.
The Birth Record of John Napoleon Izbicki – 1901
SOURCE: SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1911-1915,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 20 June 2011), Birth of John Napoleon Izbicki, vol. 510, page 445, no. 1482, Worcester, Massachusetts, 02 May 1901; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of John Napoleon Izbicki. The ledger states:
- John Napoleon Izbicki’s birth is recorded in Vol. 510, Page 445, No. 1482 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- His name was recorded as John N. Izbicki, a male child born in Worcester,
- He was born on 02 May 1901, and his birth was recorded in January 1902,
- His father was Boleslaus Izbicki [Bolesław Izbicki], a laborer from Poland residing in Worcester,
- His mother was Victoria Kruczynski [Wiktoria Kruczyńska] from Poland, residing in Worcester.
There are several minor spelling errors in the names in this document, but spelling errors are typical of Massachusetts Vital Records from this time period.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko