Mary M. Niedzialkoski, daughter of Franciszek Niedziałkowski and Czesława Bonislawska, was born on 08 June 1907 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. Her birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester.
The Birth Record of Mary M. Niedzialkoski – 1907
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1911-1915,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 19 June 2011), Birth of Edward Nigelkoski, vol. 568, page 523, no. 2824, Worcester, Massachusetts, 08 June 1907; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Mary M. Niedzialkoski. The ledger states:
- Mary M. Niedzialkoski’s birth is recorded in Vol. 568, Page 523, No. 2824 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- Her name was recorded as Mary Niedzialkosky [Mary Niedzialkoski], a female child born in Worcester,
- She was born on 08 June 1907, and her birth was recorded in January 1908,
- Her father was Frank Niedzialkosky [Franciszek Niedziałkowski], a moulder from Poland residing in Worcester,
- Her mother was Stacia Bonisztosky [Czesława Bonislawska] from Poland, residing in Worcester.
In this record, several names are misspelled, but misspellings are typical in Massachusetts vital records from this time period. In addition, this family actually changed the spellings of their first and last names after they arrived in Worcester.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko