Edward Niedzialkoski, son of Franciszek Niedziałkowski and Czesława Bonislawska, was born on 22 June 1905 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. His birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester.
The Birth Record of Edward Niedzialkoski – 1905
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1911-1915,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 18 June 2011), Birth of Edward Nigelkoski, vol. 552, page 524, no. 2491, Worcester, Massachusetts, 22 June 1905; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Edward Niedzialkoski. The ledger states:
- Edward Niedzialkoski’s birth is recorded in Vol. 552, Page 524, No. 2491 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- His name was recorded as Edward Nigelkoski [Edward Niedzialkoski], a male child born in Worcester,
- He was born on 22 June 1905, and his birth was recorded in January 1906,
- His father was Frank Nigelkoski [Franciszek Niedziałkowski], a moulder from Russia residing in Worcester,
- His mother was Stacia Bonislayski [Czesława Bonislawska] from Russia, residing in Worcester.
In this record, several names are misspelled, but misspellings are typical in Massachusetts vital records from this time period. In addition, this family actually changed the spellings of their first and last names after they arrived in Worcester.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko