Michael John Danko, son of Michał Dańko and Marianna Dziurzyńska, was born on 13 September 1913 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. His birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester.
The Birth Record of Michael John Danko – 1913
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1911-1915,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 16 June 2011), Birth of Michael Danko, vol. 616, page 497, no. 1018, Worcester, Massachusetts, 13 September 1913; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Michael John Danko. The ledger states:
- Michael John Danko’s birth is recorded in Vol. 616, Page 497, No. 1018 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- His name was recorded as Michael Danko, a male child born in Worcester,
- He was born on 13 September 1913, and his birth was recorded in January 1914,
- His father was Michael Danko [Michał Dańko], a wire drawer from Austria residing in Worcester,
- His mother was Mary Dzevirzynska [Marianna Dziurzyńska] from Austria, residing in Worcester.
In this record, the maiden name of the mother is badly misspelled, but misspellings are typical in Massachusetts vital records from this time period.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko