Bronislawa Danko, daughter of Michał Dańko and Marianna Dziurzyńska, was born on 03 January 1912 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. Her birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester.
The Birth Record of Bronislawa Danko – 1912
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1911-1915,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 15 June 2011), Birth of Bronislawa Danko, vol. 608, page 486, no. 961, Worcester, Massachusetts, 03 January 1912; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Bronislawa Danko. The ledger states:
- Bronislawa Danko’s birth is recorded in Vol. 608, Page 486, No. 961 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- Her name was recorded as Bronislawa Danko, a female child born in Worcester,
- She was born on 03 January 1912, and her birth was recorded in January 1913,
- Her father was Mike Danko [Michał Dańko], a laborer from Austria residing in Worcester,
- Her mother was Mary Ginsky [Marianna Dziurzyńska] from Austria, residing in Worcester.
Some of the names in this record are badly misspelled, but misspellings are typical in Massachusetts vital records from this time period.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko