Kazmera Pszczolkowski, daughter of Czesław Pszczółkowski and Józefa Skowrońska, was born on 03 March 1913 in Gardner, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. Her birth was recorded in a ledger for the town of Gardner.
The Birth Record of Kazmera Pszczolkowski – 1913
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1911-1915,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 13 June 2011), Birth of [Female] Pszczolkowski, vol. 616, page 326, no. 63, Gardner, Massachusetts, 03 March 1913; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Kazmera Pszczolkowski. The ledger states:
- Kazmera Pszczolkowski’s birth is recorded as Vol. 616, Page 326, No. 63 in the ledger for the town of Gardner,
- Her name was recorded as Pszczolkowski, a female child born in Gardner,
- She was born on 03 March 1913, and her birth was recorded in January 1914,
- Her father was Cheslaw Pszczolkowski [Czesław Pszczółkowski], a chair maker from Poland residing in Gardner,
- Her mother was Josie Skowroski [Józefa Skowrońska] from Poland, residing in Gardner.
The names in this record are badly misspelled, but misspellings are typical in Massachusetts vital records from this time period. The child’s first name is not provided in this record but the record was corrected on 20 November 1961.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko