Agnes Skowronski, daughter of Paweł Skowroński and Marjanna Zaborczyk, was born on 22 December 1910 in Gardner, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. Her birth was recorded in a ledger for the town of Gardner.
The Birth Record of Agnes Skowronski – 1910
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1911-1915,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 12 June 2011), Birth of Jachza Cheworonski, vol. 592, page 329, no. 487, Worcester, Massachusetts, 22 December 1910; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts..
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Agnes Skowronski. The ledger states:
- Agnes Skowronski’s birth is recorded as Vol. 592, Page 329, No. 487 in the ledger for the town of Gardner,
- Her name was recorded as Jachza Cheworonski, a female child born in Gardner,
- She was born on 22 December 1910, and her birth was recorded on 16 February 1911,
- Her father was Paul Cheworonski [Paweł Skowroński], a chair maker from Russia residing in Worcester,
- Her mother was Maria Chaborzick [Marjanna Zaborczyk] from Russia, residing in Worcester.
The names in this record are badly misspelled, but misspellings are typical in Massachusetts vital records from this time period.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko