Chester Stanley Skowronski, son of Aleksander Skowronski and Franciszka Dymek, was born on 17 December 1914 in Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. His birth was recorded in a ledger for the city of Worcester.
The Birth Record of Chester Stanley Skowronski – 1914
SOURCE: “Massachusetts Vital Records, 1911-1915,” digital images, American Ancestors (http://www.americanancestors.org : accessed 09 June 2011), Birth of Cheslow Skowronski, vol. 624, page 641, no. 4165, Worcester, Massachusetts, 17 December 1914; citing Vital Records: 1841-1915, Massachusetts State Archives, Boston, Massachusetts.
The image above is a composite image from the ledger, cropped to emphasize the information for this child. Click on the link for a PDF copy of the birth record of Chester Stanley Skowronski. The ledger states:
- Chester Skowronski’s birth is recorded as Vol. 624, Page 641, No. 4165 in the ledger for the city of Worcester,
- His name was recorded as Cheslow Skowronski [Czesław Skowroński], a male child born in Worcester,
- He was born on 17 December 1914 and his birth was recorded in January 1915,
- His father was Alexsandra Skowronski [Aleksander Skowroński], a moulder from Russia Poland residing in Worcester,
- His mother was Franciska Dimek [Franciszka Dymek] from Russia Poland, residing in Worcester.
The names in this record are badly misspelled, but misspellings are typical in Massachusetts vital records from this time period.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko