Henry Frank Dymek, son of Stanisław Dymek and Franciszka Ksepka, applied for a Social Security Account Number on 23 February 1937.
Henry Frank Dymek’s Application for a Social Security Account Number
SOURCE: Henry Frank Dymek, SS no. 034‐10-6171, 23 February 1937, Application for Account Number (Form SS‐5), Social Security Administration, Baltimore, Maryland.
Click on the link for a PDF copy of the Application for Social Security Account Number for Henry Frank Dymek. The application states:
- Henry Frank Dymek lived at 81 Endicott Street in Worcester, Massachusetts
- He was employed by the Waldorf Restaurant located at 289 Main Street, Worcester, Massachusetts
- At the time of application, Walter was 20 years old; he was born on 04 August 1916 in Worcester, Massachusetts
- His parents were Stanley Dymek and Francis Ksepka
- He was a white male, not registered with the U.S. Employment Service and had not previously applied for a Social Security Account Number
- He applied on 23 February 1937 and was issued Social Security Number 034-10-6171
There are two stray marks on the application: the number 520[?] near the upper right and 1-1 written near the bottom right.
Copyright © 2011 by Stephen J. Danko