Jean B. (Skowronski) Danko, the wife of my uncle, Michael J. Danko, Jr., died in 1996.
The Death Record of Jean B. Danko
SOURCE: The Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Registry of Vital Records and Statistics. Standard Certificate of Death. City of Worcester. 1996. Volume Unknown. Page 048586. Jean B. Danko.
Click on the link for a PDF copy of the Death Record of Jean B. Danko. The record states:
- Jean B. Danko, a white female, died on 18 Oct 1996 at Memorial Health Care, Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Her Social Security Number was 017-09-7098, she was not a veteran
- Jean was 79 years old at the time of death; she was born 31 Mar 1917 in Worcester, Massachusetts
- She was the widow of Michael J. Danko, Jr.; she was a housewife working at home, and she lived at 157 Burbank Road, Sutton, Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Her father was Alexander F. Skowronski and her mother was Frances Dymek, both born in Poland
- Jean was buried in Notre Dame Cemetery, Worcester, Massachusetts on 22 Oct 1996 by Henry V. Karolkiewicz, license # 4555, of the Henry Funeral Service, 33 Ward Street, Worcester, Massachusetts 01610
- Jean died 9 days after the onset of sepsis and respiratory failure – status – post lung volume reduction surgery 3 months prior, due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease from which she suffered for years
- No autopsy was performed and the case was not referred to the medical examiner; the death was declared to be natural
- Jean’s death was certified on 18 Oct 1996 at 5:30 PM by Svetlana Mironov, M.D., license no. 96-4177-99, of 119 Belmont Street, Worcester, Massachusetts 01605; the attending physician was S. Said, MD; there was no R.N. pronouncement of death
- The Burial Permit was issued 21 Oct 1996 by Arnold Gurwitz, MD, the Commissioner of Public Health
- The Death Certificate was received in the city of Worcester by Robert J. O’Keefe on 21 Oct 1996
After the death of her husband in 1981, Jean moved from Marion Avenue in Worcester to Burbank Road in Sutton, where she was close to several other members of her family.
I also found it interesting that Jean B. (Skowronski) Danko died of sepsis, the same cause of death as was reported for my mother.
Copyright © 2007 by Stephen J. Danko